SupChainAbility offers a wide variety of help to all sizes of companies to maintain and develop their supply-chain.
If you can answer yes to some of below question, we will be able to help you:
- Do you have supply problems?
- You do not have time to oversee all your supplier or shipments?
- You do not have time to manage your quality control inspection and staff (long-distance)?
- Does your supplier not deliver the quality you have agreed to?
- Do you have too many rejected shipments due to quality?
- You don’t have time to source the correct suppliers or sup-contractors?
- Has your sourcing got stuck and need new ideas?
- Do you need to have health & safety or social compliance improved?
- Do you lack Product Compliance?
- Do you or your supplier need to be FSC certified or BSCI audited?
- Do your own factory need to be FSC certified?
- Do your development projects take too long time?
- Do you not receive correct samples during development?
- Is your client not satisfied with the development process?
We are a helping hand when you have challenges, expand or have more important projects to handle. Then we can step in and solve your specific project.
We offer value added supply-chain management, with focus on hands-on management and sustainable processes & systems.
We think shortsighted to solve immediate challenges. For instance, to secure a specific project – but also longsighted – developing the supply-chains quality competences. But also a understanding for the need for health & safety, as well as social competences.
This can include all process until delivery, including managing expectations between supplier and customer.
Prior to FSC and CSR/ BSCI audits, helping to understand the specification and developing procedures.
With high EUTR knowledge, we can assist in developing or review your due diligence system.
Assist in a more streamlined product development between designers, production and the customers you work with.
For an informal talk please mail to email@example.com or call +45 3084 3738.